Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Taste of Interactive Advertising's Future? You Be The Judge

I know that some viewers may have seen this, it's a couple of months old, but just looking at the page-views I realize that this hasn't had nearly enough respect. Everyone, whether your a beat 'em up gamer or not, get on YouTube and take a look at this now. Oh, and I know this is YouTube, but have your hands at the ready........

Prepare to be amazed.

So, now your minds have been sufficiently 'blown', what do people make of that? Enjoy it, hate it? It's always nice when someone tries a new way of conveying something to us as opposed to another interrupting advert, but maybe you'd rather see something else? Opinions in the comments section please! And remember to share with your friends if you see the credit this piece of work deserves!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, my mind was BLOWN. so much better than constant replays of an advert. I'd much rather play that over and over.

    ReplyDelete