Saturday 17 March 2012

It was too dangerous to go alone, but I was foolish and didn't take this....

As I type blogspot into the url, I'm sure I see dust, possibly the cries of lost souls fleeing from my computer screen. The aura of decadence covers Divided By Coding, and if you place your nostrils to your computer the smell of rotting flesh is too distinct to ignore. What has transgressed will shape the days to come, but the past remains a mystery.

To put it simply, it's been both a long time, and in that time I experienced games such as Dark Souls.

I need to start with a profound apology for never getting back to writing this. Um, I'm not good at this..... but I'm so sowwee. So there. All water under the bridge I hope. But in all seriousness, I ought to give a brief explanation to you guys, so:

  • Andy goes to a college with the hope and aspirations of changing the world through his otherworldly mind and omniscient thoughts, but this does not take off well with his peers. He realizes that the futility of his conquest had set plans back somewhat, and so retreat from the forefront of education in the hopes of re-evaluating his approach.
  • Andy thinks for what seems like eons, and in one glorious day plucks up the power of his grey matter causing an epiphany; why hadn't he gone with his all-knowing gut?!
  • Andy enrolls on the one true course of Games Design, and for the six months building up to induction he begins the practice of ungodl- I mean, extracurricular activities. Practicing in the arts of games as always, but expanding his knowledge of what is required on the course.
  • Andy successfully enjoys the entirety of the course (achieving high enough grades to appease his higher-being) until now and begins to repiece the legacy he left behind.
So here we are friends. It's been a while I know, but heed the voice of knowledge; stay awhile and listen!

The blog will be undergoing a total re haul for the good of both me and you the reader, and will now feature discussion articles on recent news in the games industry, and personal insights into upcoming games. Much of this will be speculation and opinion, but I'm pretty sure that's just a realist's view of all press. I will still do what I am now calling 'Explain It Like I'm 7' requests for games readers may find confusing or difficult to get the ball rolling on, despite their eagerness to 'push the fun button', so get those requests sent right in and I'll be happy to make a checklist of them with creating such posts becoming a top priority.

I'm not saying I'm trying to win you back, but I'm trying to win you back. Aliens.

More coming soon in the upcoming week as the blog gears begin to whirr, but for now I'll leave you with this.

I'll be back soon! (I mean it this time)

Peace,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment