Tuesday 21 September 2010

Oh hella' jeez....

Nearly 700 views in the past 30 minutes.
I really can't explain how grateful I am for all the views I've got, votes in the poll, re-tweets about my site. I really do thank you all. To anyone who's considering becoming a follower I'm really going to commit to this so don't worry. I'll do another review tomorrow, my promise, and will begin shooting my minecraft videos tonight, hopefully to be uploaded by Thursday 23rd September.
Once more a massive thanks for all this traffic, even if your just clicking on the link. I hope that when I start getting followers you will be pleased with the surprises and several possible gifts coming your way.
Next game to be reviewed (and hopefully made sense of for those who simply don't get it):
Dwarf Fortress

Peace,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment