Monday 20 September 2010

LOLBBQSAUCE... Now let's talk game.

I realise that not only are there hundreds of bloggers reviewing games, but I also realise how tiring it can be hearing about the same games, same opinions and generally not getting anything new to try.
I'm planning to review several up and coming games or games which I feel deserve to be heard about from small company or indie developers. This will hopefully mean that you'll be able to find something which sparks a 'Ive always wanted a game like that' kind of reception somewhere in what will eventually be a large library of games reviews, explaining exactly what you'll be getting from each play.
I'll try and get this all up an running on a regular basis provided people actually what to hear what I'm going on about. Well hopefully you'll like the first few games I'm planning on giving note, but if not hold on! I'm almost sure to have a bit of everything in the end, expanding from just small games to reviewing almost every release I hear about.
Peace,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment